Top 5 Heatrick.com Posts of 2013
As we're rounding off the year, here's the most popular posts of the last 12-months in descending order. I hope you enjoy reviewing, or catching up if you previously missed them.
So in at number 1, Buakaw wins again!
- Buakaw Strength & Conditioning Training at Banchamek Gym
- Fighter Weight Training Sessions In a Nutshell
- Building Functional Muscle for Muay Thai – part 2
- Are You Fighting With The Brakes On?
- Building Functional Muscle for Muay Thai
My "Twelve Days of Christmas Progressive Workout" will be published day-by-day starting Christmas day — just a little something for you to have a crack at over the holiday period. :)
Muay Thai strength and conditioning PRO Membership
"It's not just a piece of the puzzle, it's the whole damn thing, in chunks, as you need it..."
If you found this post helpful, please sign up for my PRO newsletter and I'll let you know when I post again and give you some other exclusive stuff too!
- Got a question you'd like to ask? Please post it on the #TeamMuayThai Forum