As we’re rounding off the year, here’s the most popular posts of the last 12-months in descending order. I hope you enjoy reviewing, or catching up if you previously missed them.
So in at number 1, Buakaw wins again!
- Buakaw Strength & Conditioning Training at Banchamek Gym
- Fighter Weight Training Sessions In a Nutshell
- Building Functional Muscle for Muay Thai – part 2
- Are You Fighting With The Brakes On?
- Building Functional Muscle for Muay Thai
My “Twelve Days of Christmas Progressive Workout” will be published day-by-day starting Christmas day — just a little something for you to have a crack at over the holiday period. :)
Don Heatrick, owner of Heatrick Strength & Conditioning, is a strength and conditioning coach, Muay Thai coach and former pro Thai boxer from the UK.
With over 25-years experience in combat sports and athletic conditioning, he’s passionate about all things leading to improved Muay Thai performance.
And he loves sharing what he's learned (and continues to learn) along the way on his websites heatrick.com and muaythaiprogram.com.
More about Don >>