Whiteboard Coaching Sessions Episode 3: Planning Strength and Conditioning for Frequent Fights.
Ok, it’s not on a whiteboard this time, but I needed a more dynamic presentation! ;)
Head over to my YouTube channel – #MuayThaiTube and subscribe to get all the latest info as soon as it goes live every Saturday.
…How to plan Muay Thai strength and conditioning around frequent fights?
There’s a lot of confusion out there, but it’s simple when you know how… or you’ve got a tool that has the “know how”!
There’s a ton of research and practical experimentation behind this planning process, so you can crack on with your training in confidence that your doing it in the most effective way.
Founder of Heatrick Strength and Conditioning
Don Heatrick is a family man from the UK, former mechanical design engineer, European Muay Thai silver medallist, former pro Thai boxer (ranked 4th in UK while aged 40-years), and the go-to expert on Muay Thai performance training with over 25 years of coaching experience.
Don helps ambitious fighters & coaches take their game to the next level by bridging the gap between Strength & Conditioning, Performance Science, and Muay Thai.
Follow Don Heatrick on Instagram:
FREE VIDEO COURSE | THE SCIENCE OF BUILDING CHAMPIONS
The science of building a Muay Thai champion’s strength & conditioning, which results in…
- Fastest possible short-term progress
- Maximum long-term progress
- More efficient movement patterns
- Better technique
- Relentless endurance (never gas out)
- Reaching athletic potential as quickly and efficiently as possible (without wasting time on things that aren’t worth doing)
- Free up more time for technical training AND life!
- The Optimum 12-Week Fight Camp