Left to its own devices, your body will cheat a movement pattern… and you’re unlikely to know until an injury happens as a result (bad times)!
And this “cheating” not only eventually leads to injury, but also wasted performance. By using strength and conditioning sessions properly, you can clean up poor movement habits as well as increase strength, power and endurance.
– Reduce the likelihood of injury, move mechanically efficiently with the mobility, stability, power, and endurance to maintain great form.
Don’t waste your training time just being busy, instead get better!
Founder of Heatrick Strength and Conditioning
Don Heatrick is a family man from the UK, former mechanical design engineer, European Muay Thai silver medallist, former pro Thai boxer (ranked 4th in UK while aged 40-years), and the go-to expert on Muay Thai performance training with over 25 years of coaching experience.
Don helps ambitious fighters & coaches take their game to the next level by bridging the gap between Strength & Conditioning, Performance Science, and Muay Thai.
Follow Don Heatrick on Instagram:
FREE VIDEO COURSE | THE SCIENCE OF BUILDING CHAMPIONS
The science of building a Muay Thai champion’s strength & conditioning, which results in…
- Fastest possible short-term progress
- Maximum long-term progress
- More efficient movement patterns
- Better technique
- Relentless endurance (never gas out)
- Reaching athletic potential as quickly and efficiently as possible (without wasting time on things that aren’t worth doing)
- Free up more time for technical training AND life!
- The Optimum 12-Week Fight Camp