When it comes to Muay Thai performance, your posture relates to much more than if you hold yourself in a lazy way!
In this video I share some thoughts about performance posture while I’m out walking Logan on another early Sunday morning.
- Posture affects how you feel as well as how you look!
- The two are interrelated – how you feel affects your posture too.
- Athletic Posture is your ability to hold either the static or dynamic positions required of your body in your sport or activity.
- Your mobility, strength and stability affects the possibility of posture!
- If you don’t have either the mobility, strength or stability to competently complete a Muay Thai movement, your body will cheat to make a “look-alike” happen, and you won’t necessarily realise this.
- Reviewing video footage of yourself will help you correct bad patterns more quickly.
If you’ve got a Muay Thai performance question you’d like me to answer, just get in contact! ;)
Would you give us 5-stars?..
Review us on Facebook
Review us on Google