Today, are you heading out predominantly for a Training session, a Practice session, or a Spoiling session?
Let me explain what I mean by these…
- Training – moves you forward, it’s progressive, uses developmental loads and drills
- Practicing – reinforces existing skill, creates good habits, maintains athletic qualities
- Spoiling – excessively repeats poor form, builds bad habits (either under fatigue or not), and causes overuse injury
In this episode, I dig into these ideas to help you move forward, whatever your current limitations or opportunities are…
Here are those links!
- Are You Wasting Opportunities Your Opponent Isn’t?
- Do This Every Session To Get Better at Muay Thai Quicker
- How A Novice Can Become An Expert – And Why Some Never Will
- Breaking Limits in Muay Thai
- Why Fighters SHOULDN’T Train With Resistance Bands – They’ll Ruin Your Technique!
- How To Instantly Improve Your Running Technique
Founder of Heatrick Strength and Conditioning
Don Heatrick is a family man from the UK, former mechanical design engineer, European Muay Thai silver medallist, former pro Thai boxer (ranked 4th in UK while aged 40-years), a Muay Thai coach, podcast host, and the go-to expert on Muay Thai performance training with over 25 years of coaching experience.
Don helps ambitious fighters and coaches take their game to the next level by bridging the gap between Strength & Conditioning, Performance Science, and Muay Thai.
Follow Don Heatrick on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/donheatrick/
Leave A Comment