Today, are you heading out predominantly for a Training session, a Practice session, or a Spoiling session?
Let me explain what I mean by these…
- Training – moves you forward, it’s progressive, uses developmental loads and drills
- Practicing – reinforces existing skill, creates good habits, maintains athletic qualities
- Spoiling – excessively repeats poor form, builds bad habits (either under fatigue or not), and causes overuse injury
In this episode, I dig into these ideas to help you move forward, whatever your current limitations or opportunities are…
Here are those links!
- Are You Wasting Opportunities Your Opponent Isn’t?
- Do This Every Session To Get Better at Muay Thai Quicker
- How A Novice Can Become An Expert – And Why Some Never Will
- Breaking Limits in Muay Thai
- Why Fighters SHOULDN’T Train With Resistance Bands – They’ll Ruin Your Technique!
- How To Instantly Improve Your Running Technique