More solid questions coming in this week, and covering a good spectrum too.
I’m also getting the hang of things on Instagram Live, and the supporting images work better this week – my head doesn’t get in the way for a start!
In this second episode of the Q&A I’m asked…
- Tiger Balm vs Namman Muay Oil
- Solving shoulder pain when performing pull ups (palms away)
- If the focus of the block is strength, what should the Conditioning be like?
- If you had two training sessions per day, what type of training would you do?
- Do you think bodyweight is enough for strength training?
- What are your top principles when it comes to S&C for Muay Thai?
- Can you replace shuttle runs with 5k runs if you have no fight coming up?
- What protocols would you use to maximise greater Motor Unit recruitment?
- Favourite GPP (General Physical Preparedness) work on an out of (fight) camp block?
All those links will take you to the relevant section of the YouTube video version of the Q&A if you want to jump straight to a point of interest.
If you’re on a mobile device and a vertical IGTV version is your preferred option…
View this post on Instagram
Want to Ask Me Anything?
Thanks again to everyone for contributing to this episode!
If you’d like to join me on the next Live Q&A, you’ll find the date, time, and countdown here