Driven from a question left on one of my previous Q&A videos, here I expand on my reply and explain what I mean when I say a “Low Intensity Muay Thai Session”…
Join the most informed Muay Thai performance community out there!
Subscribe Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/donheatrick
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/heatrick-heavy-hitters-muay-thai-performance/id1381118000
- Heart Rate Training Myths For Fighters
- IG Live Muay Thai S&C Q&A 03
- Breaking Limits in Muay Thai
- How A Novice Can Become An Expert – And Why Some Never Will
- Do This Every Session To Get Better at Muay Thai Quicker
- Strength & Conditioning for Muay Thai 101 – A Science-Based Approach to Accelerated Athletic Development
Founder of Heatrick Strength and Conditioning
Don Heatrick is a family man from the UK, former mechanical design engineer, European Muay Thai silver medallist, former pro Thai boxer (ranked 4th in UK while aged 40-years), a Muay Thai coach, podcast host, and the go-to expert on Muay Thai performance training with over 25 years of coaching experience.
Don helps ambitious fighters and coaches take their game to the next level by bridging the gap between Strength & Conditioning, Performance Science, and Muay Thai.
Follow Don Heatrick on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/donheatrick/
Leave A Comment