Using fighter’s deload week effectively takes discipline!
Recovery is often a dirty word for fighters… However, it’s the difference between year-on-year progress, or a monthly boom and bust.
In this discussion with Rolf Eijsink during his coaching call, we explore both my approach to maximising deload weeks, and Rolf’s valuable insight too.
Use these tips to deload like a pro…
- Mental Strength Training For Fighters
- Optimal vs Peak Fight Performance – What’s The Difference?
- Without Burnout or Blowout – Planning Long Term Fight Performance Training
- Strength & Conditioning for Muay Thai 101 – A Science-Based Approach to Accelerated Athletic Development
- Optimal Fight Camp Blueprint
Founder of Heatrick Strength and Conditioning
Don Heatrick is a family man from the UK, former mechanical design engineer, European Muay Thai silver medallist, former pro Thai boxer (ranked 4th in UK while aged 40-years), a Muay Thai coach, podcast host, and the go-to expert on Muay Thai performance training with over 25 years of coaching experience.
Don helps ambitious fighters and coaches take their game to the next level by bridging the gap between Strength & Conditioning, Performance Science, and Muay Thai.
Follow Don Heatrick on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/donheatrick/
Leave A Comment