When it comes to fight skills technical practice, repetition is key. And group sessions present challenges for individuals looking for technical practice opportunities to fast-track changes in their habitual fight skills.
In this episode, I discuss my approach for fast-tracking technical practice in group sessions, both as a coach, and a fighter taking part in a class too.
Fight Skills – Group Session Considerations
- Fight Skills Technical Practice Part 2: Solo Sessions
- How To Get Good At Muay Thai Fast & Keep Getting Better & Better!
- Why Fighters SHOULDN’T Train With Resistance Bands – They’ll Ruin Your Technique!
- Strength & Conditioning for Muay Thai 101 – A Science-Based Approach to Accelerated Athletic Development
- Optimal Fight Camp Blueprint
Founder of Heatrick Strength and Conditioning
Don Heatrick is a family man from the UK, former mechanical design engineer, European Muay Thai silver medallist, former pro Thai boxer (ranked 4th in UK while aged 40-years), a Muay Thai coach, podcast host, and the go-to expert on Muay Thai performance training with over 25 years of coaching experience.
Don helps ambitious fighters and coaches take their game to the next level by bridging the gap between Strength & Conditioning, Performance Science, and Muay Thai.
Follow Don Heatrick on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/donheatrick/
Leave A Comment